GULFPORT, Miss.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Foundation Gaming Group, LLC announced today that the Company will rebrand its recently acquired Vicksburg, MS property as WaterView Casino and Hotel. The new brand pulls from the property’s prominent location along a sweeping bend of the Mississippi River and the simple notion that everything entertaining is better with a water view. The changes being made to the property to reflect the WaterView brand are planned to include:
- Updating the property with a fresh new color palate and finishes on the exterior of the property, in the pavilion and in the casino;
- Making a significant update to the gaming product, that includes many new games and titles, and a new casino management system, which will enable us to offer a greater variety of options to players at the game and allow us to improve delivery of incentives and offers to our guests;
- Re-developing the 7,000 sq. ft. event venue, making it one of the best event and entertainment venues in the market, and enabling us to offer a regular schedule of entertainment and events;
- Developing a show bar on the main casino floor, complete with a stage and a state of the art entertainment system and re-developing a second bar, located on the mezzanine level which will offer a wide array of favorite regional cocktails;
- Enhancing the dining experiences at the property’s restaurants including physical updates, extended entrée and dessert offerings in the buffet and an expanded menu in the steak house that will include more regional favorites;
- Re-engineering of the customer loyalty program that will include a new name, new look, and tier benefits that will be unique to the WaterView brand.
The new brand is planned to be launched in time for a summer long celebration featuring promotions, customer events and live entertainment.
“We are excited about the transformation of our Vicksburg property to the WaterView brand, and the significant capital improvements we are making reflects our commitment to offering our guests a great gaming and entertainment experience each time they visit our property,” stated Greg Guida, Principal and Co-CEO of Foundation Gaming Group, LLC.
Jeff Dahl, Principal and Co-CEO of Foundation Gaming Group, LLC, said, “We are totally committed to elevating the customer experience by offering an updated and comfortable gaming environment, the latest games, the dining choices customers want most, a full calendar of exciting events and entertainment and unsurpassed customer service.”
About Foundation Gaming Group
Foundation Gaming Group is a full-service gaming management, development and consulting company that services and supports developers, owners, and operators of gaming entertainment facilities in US and international markets. http://www.foundationgaminggroup.com